A premium fungicide seed treatment for seedling and systemic diseases of corn, providing the best protection against corn head smut and rhizoctonia on the market. For use by specialist industrial seed processors and plant breeders.
- Number 1 in trials against head smut
- Excellent control of fusarium and rhizoctonia
- Very safe to seed and no detrimental effect on plant emergence and establishment
- Proven track record on corn since 2007
- High concentration, low application rate, uncoloured formulation, ideal for tank mixing
Ipconazole (452 g a.i / litre)
Water based flowable (FS)
Compatible with other fungicides, insecticides and colours/polymers
200 L, 1000 L
5.6 ml / 100 kg seed (seedling disease rate)
18 ml / 100 kg seed (head smut rate)
Refer to the Product Label for complete product efficacy information.
- A relevant issue in all regions
- Maize cultivars vary significantly in their resistance
- Primarily soil-borne but can be seed borne
- Overwinters as teliospores (which can survive for several years) and infects growing point of young seedling
- Low soil moisture and warm temperatures (22-28°C) favour disease development
- Develops systemically within the plant
- Controlled by high rates of triazoles - ipconazole, triticonazole, prothioconazole, tebuconazole, triadimenol
- Ipconazole provides the highest level of control available, combined with outstanding seed safety
All products marked with ® or ™ nay not be registered for sale or use in all countries. No offer for sale, sale or use of these products are permitted prior to issuance of the required country, region or state registrations.
Claims of crop growth enhancement and yield improvements are based on internal trials and data. Actual field results may vary.