Lumiposa™ is a systemic seed treatment insecticide that has been developed to protect young oilseed rape seedlings from a broad range of pests. Plants are rapidly protected from insect feeding damage allowing them to grow more vigorously for a better crop establishment.
- Provides outstanding protection against key pests in oilseed rape including Delia radicum
- Helps to grow visibly superior oilseed rape plants for more secured yields
- The new mode of action makes Lumiposa ideal as resistance management tool
- Has a favourable environmental profile and minimal impact on beneficials if applied according to label recommendations
- A new tool for Integrated Pest Management (IPM) Programmes.
Cyantraniliprole (625 g/L)
Flowable Concentrate for Seed Treatment (FS)
50 mg active ingredient per seed
Winter oilseed rape
Refer to the Product Label for complete product efficacy information.
All products marked with ® or ™ nay not be registered for sale or use in all countries. No offer for sale, sale or use of these products are permitted prior to issuance of the required country, region or state registrations.
Claims of crop growth enhancement and yield improvements are based on internal trials and data. Actual field results may vary.