Corteva Agriscience™, the agriculture division of DowDuPont and its affiliates (“Corteva Agriscience the agriculture division of DowDuPont”) are concerned about privacy issues and want you to be familiar with how we collect, use and disclose information. Any information you submit on this website will be handled by both the Dow Chemical Company and E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company and their affiliates, whose Privacy Policies are available here: Dow Privacy Statement and Policy and DuPont Privacy Statement and Policy. These Privacy Statements describe Dow and DuPont’s practices in connection with information that collected through the website or mobile application owned and controlled by Dow and DuPont from which you are accessing these Privacy Statements (respectively, the “Site” and the “App”), as well as offline where notice is legally required. By providing Personal Information to DowDuPont, Dow and DuPont, you agree to the terms and conditions of these Privacy Statements.
Non-Personal Information We Collect
“Non-Personal Information” is any information that does not reveal your specific identity, such as:
• Browser information;
• Information collected through cookies, pixel tags and other technologies;
• Demographic information and other information provided by you;
• Aggregated information.
How We Collect Non-Personal Information
DowDuPont, Dow and DuPont and their third party service providers may collect Non-Personal Information in a variety of ways, including:
• Through your browser: Certain information is collected by most browsers, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, operating system version and Internet browser type and version.
• Using pixel tags, web beacons, clear GIFs or other similar technologies: These may be used in connection with some Site pages and HTML-formatted email messages to, among other things, track the actions of Site users and email recipients, measure the success of marketing campaigns and compile statistics about Site usage and response rates.
• From you: Information such as your location, as well as other information, such as your preferred means of communication, is collected when you voluntarily provide this information. Unless combined with Personal Information, this information does not personally identify you or any other user of the Site or App.
• By aggregating information: Aggregated Personal Information does not personally identify you or any other user of the Site or App, (for example, we may use Personal Information to calculate the percentage of users who have a particular telephone area code).
How We Use and Disclose Non-Personal Information
Because Non-Personal Information does not personally identify you, we may use and disclose Non-Personal Information for any purpose. In some instances, we may combine Non-Personal Information with Personal Information (such as combining your name with your geographical location). If we combine any Non-Personal Information with Personal Information, e.g., when we combine information you provide upon registration with Non-Personal Information to provide you with targeted personalized marketing, the combined information will be treated by Dow or DuPont as Personal Information.
Your “IP Address” is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP).
How We Collect IP Addresses
An IP Address is identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user visits the Site, along with the time of the visit and the page(s) that were visited. Collecting IP Addresses is standard practice on the Internet and is done automatically by many web sites.
How DowDuPont Uses and Discloses IP Addresses
DowDuPont, and its affiliates use IP Addresses for purposes such as calculating Site usage levels, helping diagnose server problems, administering the Site and presenting content that is tailored to your country. We may also use and disclose IP Addresses for all the purposes for which we use and disclose Personal Information. Please note that we treat IP Addresses, server log files and related information as Non-Personal Information, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law.
This Privacy Statement does not address, and we are not responsible for, the privacy, information or other practices of any third parties, including any third party operating any site to which the Site or the App contains a link. The inclusion of a link on the Site or the App does not imply endorsement of the linked site by DowDuPont, Dow or DuPont.
DowDuPont, Dow and DuPont are committed to protecting the privacy needs of children and we encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children’s online activities. We do not target the Site or the App to children less than fourteen (14) years of age or knowingly collect information from children for the purpose of selling products or services.
We may change this Privacy Statement. Any changes to this Privacy Statement will become effective when we post the revised Privacy Statement on the Site or App. Your use of the Site or App following these changes means that you accept the revised Privacy Statement.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, or about DuPont or Dow’s Privacy Statements and Policies, please contact:
DuPont at DuPont Inquiry Management Center, or please write to the following address:
Chestnut Run Plaza 735
974 Centre Road
Wilmington, DE 19805
Dow via the online form at http://www.dow.com/assistance/thoughts.htm or via the email address email@example.com, or by phone at the numbers listed at http://www.dow.com/assistance/dowcig.htm, or by writing to the following address:
Dow Chemical Customer Information Group
Dow Ashman Center
4520 Ashman Street
P. O. Box 1206
Midland, Michigan 48642